Friday, April 24, 2009

Neon Signs Start Business Ideas

I have found out that the best way to catch my attention is to be shockingly different. That's what yesterday's menu felt like.

I was waiting for my wife to meet me at a local diner when this menu that was written on a happy hour neon eraser board, something that the store had just put up, caught my attention that I immediately called the waitress to order. The sign said that the diner offered burgers for free if I ordered a pair of other specials from their pink specials neon board. So I said, what the heck, right? I asked for two specials and asked the waitress how long it would take to prepare them. She said that it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes so I said, sure i'll have them specials.

True enough the waitress came back a few minutes later, just as she promised, and brought me my burgers and the special meals I ordered. My wife would come back and ask me how long I had been there. She wouldn't believe that I had just sat down and ordered the specials. So, seeing that there was so much food on the diner's table, she looked back at the specials neon eraser board and ordered her own meals as well, aside from mine because she knew that I had grown an appetite.

When I got home, I immediately went online to find out where to find the kind of board that was available online. True enough it was available through brightneonsigns.com where I not only found the board, I was offered a barrage of others.

I had just told my wife that I wanted to start running a diner. She then said that she had always wanted to do it, so we immediately browsed through brightneonsigns.com and chose the things that we would be needing for our upcoming business.

Things have never been the same since. I would come home and then she would suddenly ask me, out of nowhere, which neon signs would be good for our business. She would make me choose between custom neon signs and the ones that were already available through the site.